Looking for a delicious and budget-friendly fall treat? Try my scrumptious pumpkin dip! It’s the perfect blend of creamy and flavorful, making it a must-try for your next gathering. With simple ingredients you probably already have in your kitchen, this dip is both easy on the wallet and your taste buds. Whip it up in no time and watch it disappear at your next party.
Pumpkin season is in full swing and that means amazing pumpkin recipes! You really have no idea how happy that makes me!
Seriously. I adore pumpkin.
This pumpkin dip recipe is a newer one for me, but it has quickly become one of my new favorites! It’s perfect for a quick Thanksgiving dessert, for your next Halloween party or anytime you’re craving the flavor combo that only pumpkin spice can bring!
Plus, this particular pumpkin recipe is low carb and can even be made sugar free if you want!
The diabetic in me just did a jig at sugar-free pumpkin dip!
Aside from the taste, this easy pumpkin dip recipe is one of the easiest recipes I have in my recipe book! It’s just four ingredients – pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling), vanilla pudding mix, whipped topping and pumpkin pie spice – and five minutes! Whip up the pumpkin mixture and pop it in the refrigerator and you’re good to enjoy it in around an hour!
It doesn’t get much easier than that folks!
Does This Pumpkin Pie Dip Have Cream Cheese in It?
Nope! That is a different pumpkin dip recipe! This one does not need it to create a smooth and creamy dip. If you’re looking for a pumpkin dip recipe that does include it, you can find one HERE.
Can I Freeze Pumpkin Dip?
Yes! This pumpkin pie dip recipe freezes incredibly well! Since one of the main ingredients is whipped topping, it’s almost like it’s meant to be frozen!
To freeze, make as directed and store in an airtight food storage container for up to three months. Allow it to thaw fully in the fridge before serving.
Note: As one of the ingredients is pumpkin puree, you may find that your dip thaws slightly watery. This is perfectly fine. Simply use an electric mixer to whip it back up and it will be as fresh as the day you made it!
What to Serve with Pumpkin Dip?
There are a lot of choices to pair with your pumpkin dip and each one is just as delicious as the rest!
The sky is kind of the limit! If it goes well with pumpkin pie spice or pumpkin pie filling, chances are good it will taste amazing with this dessert and snack dip!
Pumpkin Dip Recipe
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl and mix until smooth.1 C. Pumpkin Puree, 1 3.5 oz package Instant Vanilla Pudding Mix, 1 8 oz. container Whipped topping, 1 tsp. Pumpkin pie spice
- Chill for at least 1 hour. Serve with graham crackers, vanilla wafers, chocolate cookies, animal crackers, etc.
- Nutrition information is auto calculated and may not be correct. Please use discretion if you follow a special diet.
- Prices are based on Austin, Texas area Walmart. Regional differences may vary.
- Freeze pumpkin dip up to 3-months in an air tight storage container. Allow to fully thaw and rewhip before eating.
- For sugar-free pumpkin dip, use sugar-free instant vanilla pudding and sugar-free whipped topping.