Slow Cooker Sausage, Green Beans & Potato Dinner
Warm, Filling and Super Easy, this slow cooker sausage, green beans & potato dinner recipe is perfect for those nights when you just need easy!
- 1- pound package of smoked sausage or Kielbasa sausage
- 1 ½ pounds of fresh green beans or 4 cans
- 5-6 potatoes you can use any type of potato – new potatoes are especially good!
- 1 tablespoon of seasoned salt
- 1 – 1 ½ cups of chicken broth
- Pepper to taste
To start, wash the potatoes and green beans then chop them and the sausage into bite size pieces. I really like easy so I don’t bother to peel my potatoes, but it’s personal choice. Peel yours if you’d like.
Toss it all into your slow cooker then pour the chicken broth over it all.
Season with the Seasoned Salt and pepper and cook on low for 8-10 hours.
Serve with crusty bread and enjoy!