Homemade Hot Chocolate with Peppermint & White Chocolate
Need to warm yourself up? This homemade hot chocolate recipe with peppermint and white chocolate is easy to make and the perfect winter treat!
Prep Time 1 minute
Cook Time 8 minutes
Total Time 9 minutes
Servings 2 8 oz cups
Cost $4.00 per batch
Heavy Bottom Pot
- 2 c milk
- 1 c white chocolate chips
- 1/2 tsp peppermint extract
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Whipped cream for garnish
- Andes peppermints, crushed Oreo cookies, or crushed candy canes for garnish
Add milk and white chocolate chips to medium heavy bottom po.
Stirring constantly, cook on medium to low heat until the chocolate is fully melted.
Add peppermint and vanilla extracts. Stir well and cook 2-3 minutes longer.
Serve hot. Garnish with whipped cream and crushed Andes mints, crushed candy canes or crushed Oreo cookies.
- Can be made with milk or semi-sweet chocolate chips for a true homemade hot chocolate recipe.