Copycat Red Lobster Recipes - Copycat Red Lobster Stuffed Mushrooms
If you love Red Lobster Recipes, you'll want to try this one! This copycat Red Lobster Stuffed Mushrooms is one of the best copycat Red Lobster Recipes I've ever tried! They're super easy to make and oh so good!
Prep Time20 mins
Cook Time15 mins
Total Time35 mins
- 1 lb fresh mushrooms wiped clean and stems removed
- 1 T. Butter
- 1 T. Oil
- 1/4 c. Finely diced celery
- 1/4 c. Finely diced onion
- 1/4 c. Finely diced red pepper
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 lb imitation crab meat
- 2 cups oyster crackers crushed
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 T. Garlic powder
- 1 tsp. Old bay
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1 tsp. Pepper
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup water
- 6 slices provolone cheese
Preheat oil and butter in a medium sized skillet. Sauté celery, onion, and red pepper until soft, adding garlic at the end.
Chop half of the mushroom stems and mix together with remaining ingredients except for provolone cheese. Add cooked vegetables.
Stuff mixture into the mushrooms and place 1/4 slice of cheese on top.
Bake at 400° for 10-15 minutes.