- If you love Thin Mint Girl Scout Cookies, this Thin Mint Parfait recipe is the perfect dessert recipe for you! With creamy chocolate pudding and delicious thin mints cookies, it's perfect for any time you need a quick and easy dessert!
- Thin Mint Parfait
If you love Thin Mint Girl Scout Cookies, this Thin Mint Parfait recipe is the perfect dessert recipe for you! With creamy chocolate pudding and delicious thin mints cookies, it’s perfect for any time you need a quick and easy dessert!
Thin mints are one of my favorite cookies. So much so that I even have my own copycat thin mint truffle recipe. And, ya’ll know what time it is right?
It’s Thin Mint time of the year!
Okay, granted, my own thin mint recipe is an amazingly close copycat recipe, but there is just something about the original that keeps me buying at least one box every year.
Easy Thin Mint Dessert Recipe
But sometimes you just want more than a simple cookie recipe, right? Sometimes you need to add chocolate, put it in a sundae dish and call it a parfait.
Because parfait just sounds so much more fancy.
I like feeling fancy. 😂
Girl Scout Cookie Recipes
This Girl Scout cookie recipe is amazing in that it tastes divine but – in my humble opinion – it’s made so much better by the fact that it is 100% failproof and 100% so easy your five year old could probably do it.
With proper supervision, of course.
Smooth and easy. Just like I like my recipes to be.
Thin Mint Parfait
- 1 box instant chocolate pudding
- 2 c. milk
- 10 Thin Mint cookies coarsely crushed
- Combine instant pudding and milk according to the directions on the package. Chill for 60 minutes. Crush thin mints coarsely while pudding is chilling.
- Once the pudding is chilled, add a layer of pudding to the bottom of your dish. Follow with a layer of cookies. Repeat until the dish is full ending with a layer of cookies. Serve cold.