I love Halloween. There’s just something about the “air” of the season and besides, is there anything more fun that being able to dress up as someone or something that you’re not? Buying costumes can be so expensive though. Really, the last thing I want to do is spend $20 or more on a costume that my Emma will only wear once. In other words, I am a huge fan of DIY Halloween costumes. Sure, there are some that are over complicated and take a ton of time, but the best ones? They’re quick, easy and clever. These 10 clever DIY costumes are some of my favorites for kids. They’ll all super cute and easy to do. I’m sure you’ll love them as much as I do!
10 Clever DIY Costumes
- DIY Bee Costume
- DIY Princess Anna from Frozen Costume
- DIY Dragon Costume
- DIY Spacegirl Costume
- DIY $1 Paper Doll Costume
- DIY Disney Brave Merida Costume
- DIY Mega Bloks Halloween Costume
- DIY Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Costume
- DIY Buzz Lightyear Costume
- DIY Princess Elsa from Frozen Costume
If making your own Halloween costume isn’t your “thing,” check out HalloweenCostumes.com – They have a HUGE selection and they’re awesome costumes!