Yeah, I know. Not quite the love letter type. Tough. You’ll deal with it. I constantly walk around saying “never mind” when talking to you and I’ve explained why, I know..it drives you nuts. Guess what? I’m going to tell you what all of those never mind’s mean. You saw my letter to Emma when I wrote it. Did you really think you would get off without one? Please. You know me better than that.
Some of this you likely already know but some of it you may not. Read it anyway. It never hurts to hear something twice.
1. You intimidate me. Yes, you read that right. Yes, I’ve been through a lot in my life but what I’ve gone through will never compare to what you’ve gone through and have done. It’s a bit more than intimidating to someone who has lived a relatively sheltered life.
2. You make life fun. Yes, even fighting with you can be fun. I’ve never had someone in my life who would go toe to toe with me and you’re willing to do just that. It makes life not only interesting but fun as well.
3. I love to laugh with you. Either you’re faking it, you think I’m a ditz or I’m just plain hilarious, but I love making you laugh and laughing with you. Never in my life have I been with someone who I’ve laughed as much with and honestly? That means more to me than you will ever know. I chose to believe option number 3, but hey, that’s just MY opinion on the matter.
4. You really do chase the monsters away at night and that’s something that no one else has ever been able to do. It may be the reason you THINK I steal the blankets. I’m just snuggling to safety further away from the ghosts that go bump in my nightmares.
5. You drive me up a wall and down the other sometimes. There are times where I’d love to just smack you upside of your head and beat my own against the wall. You generally make those feelings vanish with a smile though.
6. I can’t stay mad at you. I’m more than sure by now that you’ve figured this out but I can’t. Trust me. I’ve tried.
7. When I say for the rest of my life, I mean it.
8. Finding you was one of the best things that has happened to me in the last 3 years and I don’t regret a single thing that has happened.
9. I really do love that I can walk through the house and say nothing more than “blarg” or “narf” and you understand 100% what I mean..lol.
10. I love you. For everything you are or aren’t. For everything you will or won’t be..for what you have done and haven’t or never will and for everything you stand for or don’t, to me you are just short of perfect (there is that matter of you *thinking* I steal the blankets 😉 ) and I honestly can’t wait to see what the future has in store for us.
Say YES to our emails! Score great financial tips, frugal living tricks, good food and more right to your email!
We hate spam as much as you do and will never sell or rent your email address. You will receive up to 2 emails per week from Six Dollar Family and can unsubscribe at any time.
Click here to learn how you can create a money making blog too!
Tired and feeling like there is more to life? Premium nutrition is your answer! Thrive with me! Click here to read my 8 week Thrive experience review!
Latest posts by Stacy Barr (see all)
- DIY Makeup Brush Cleaner – Easy Way to Clean Makeup Brushes Naturally - October 25, 2016
- Emergency Preparedness – How to Store Emergency Water for Cleaning (Without Having to Dip into Your Drinking Water) - October 24, 2016
- Preparedness Gift Ideas – 31 Gift Ideas for Preppers On Your List - October 24, 2016