Merry Kiss-mas Simple Teacher Gift Idea
A lot of the times, we can forget the very people who have almost (if not more) influence on our kids than we do when it comes time to give gifts and say thanks! I’m talking about our kids teachers of course! While I wouldn’t recommend going out and spending a ton of cash on a gift for each of them (because how expensive would THAT get?!), something simple and easy is a great idea! The Merry Kiss-mas Simple Teacher Gift is perfect! Its kid friendly, budget friendly and a super cute idea too!
Supplies you’ll need:
- Plastic Favor Bottles
- Hersheys Kisses in Christmas colors.
- (1) piece of string, thread or yarn for each bottle
- Cute Christmas Gift Tag
These are super simple to make! Just wash and dry each bottle well. Then, let the kids go to town filling each one with kisses. If you’ve got little ones, you can even make it a learning experience by having them count the kisses, pick the colors, etc.
Once each bottle is full, tie the string or yarn around the neck and attach a gift tag!
That’s it! Super simple for a great gift idea!
Say YES to our emails! Score great financial tips, frugal living tricks, good food and more right to your email!
We hate spam as much as you do and will never sell or rent your email address. You will receive up to 2 emails per week from Six Dollar Family and can unsubscribe at any time.
Click here to learn how you can create a money making blog too!
Tired and feeling like there is more to life? Premium nutrition is your answer! Thrive with me! Click here to read my 8 week Thrive experience review!
Latest posts by Stacy Barr (see all)
- DIY Makeup Brush Cleaner – Easy Way to Clean Makeup Brushes Naturally - October 25, 2016
- Emergency Preparedness – How to Store Emergency Water for Cleaning (Without Having to Dip into Your Drinking Water) - October 24, 2016
- Preparedness Gift Ideas – 31 Gift Ideas for Preppers On Your List - October 24, 2016