Freebie | Free Child Protection ID Card from Gerber!
If you’re a parent or grandparent, heck if you’re an aunt, uncle or God-mother, you NEED this freebie! Right now you can request a FREE life insurance quote from Gerber Life! When you request, you’ll also receive a FREE Child Protection ID Card! That card is such a very important freebie and honestly, it could one day save your child’s life! It is totally free, there is NO obligation and you will NOT be charged a single thing to look over the quote and receive the kit. It has a place for finger prints, hair sample (for dna), physical description, photo and more!
Here’s how to get yours:
- Head over HERE to the Gerber Life website
- Fill out the drop down menu on the first page and click the green “Go” arrow.
- Fill out your information and your child’s information. I just choose the $5,000 amount since I wasn’t planning on ordering the insurance right away.
- Click the submit button to go to the 3rd page.
If you want to purchase the policy, you can do so on page 4, otherwise, your free quote and FREE child protection id card and folder (like you see in my pic above) will arrive within a week or so! They’ll send you the complete policy to look over tucked inside the folder and you can order from there if you want. If you decide not to purchase, no worries! You’re under NO obligation! I ended up looking it over and picking up the $5,000 protection for my Emma because it was such a great deal! When she turns 21 she’ll be able to upgrade it to a higher coverage amount or cash it out!
Want to save even more? Check out the rest of the free samples that we have posted!
Say YES to our emails and grab a FREE copy of The Ultimate Guide to Cutting Your Household Expenses! We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe. You will receive up to 5 emails per week from Six Dollar Family.
Click here to learn how I made over $100,000 blogging in 2016!
Ready to take your blog to the next level? You need a mentor! Let me help you reach your blogging goals!
Latest posts by Stacy Barr (see all)
- How to Save Time & Money When You Stay at a Hotel - January 23, 2017
- Easy Fruit and Yogurt Bites Recipe - January 20, 2017
- Personal Budget – How to Save on Medical Bills with Telehealth - January 19, 2017