DIY Easter Bunny Candy Container
The Easter season is a wonderful time to give sweet treats to the people you love. After all, there are so many wonderful Easter candy choices to pick from! If you are unsure what to give those sweet treats in, why not try making one of these Easter Bunny Candy Containers? These containers are a fun and whimsical way to dress up your treats or other small items. Take a look at how you can make your own!
- You Will Need:
- Small canning jar with lid
- Spray paint
- Easter embellishment
- Hot glue and a glue gun
We were able to find all of these items at our local craft store. The jar and bunny were only around $1 each, and we were able to use some leftover paint we had. See what you have on hand first before going out and buying. You may be surprised and what you may have that is usable for this project!
1. Begin by removing the lid and placing it on some old paper. Give it two coats of spray paint with plenty of drying time in between.
2. Once the lid is dry, return it to the jar.
3. Apply a generous amount of hot glue to the underneath of your embellishment item. As you can see we picked a pretty and simple fuzzy bunny.
4. Press the item to the lid of the jar. Hold it in place until the glue is dry and secure.
Once the paint and glue are dry, remove the lid and fill the jar with treats of your choice. Return the lid and your jar is now ready for gift giving.
See how simple yet sweet this Easter craft is? Give it a try and see how quickly it gets you into the spirit of the season!
Say YES to our emails and grab a FREE copy of The Ultimate Guide to Cutting Your Household Expenses! We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe. You will receive up to 5 emails per week from Six Dollar Family.
Click here to learn how I made over $100,000 blogging in 2016!
Ready to take your blog to the next level? You need a mentor! Let me help you reach your blogging goals!
Latest posts by Stacy Barr (see all)
- Easy Fruit and Yogurt Bites Recipe - January 20, 2017
- Personal Budget – How to Save on Medical Bills with Telehealth - January 19, 2017
- How to Make Money Blogging with the Blog of Your Dreams - January 18, 2017