Okay how cute is that? So I’m messing around over on Pinterest and I see this cute little button and string mini journal and I knew I had to share it with you guys. It’s adorable and I can’t wait to make one myself! If you guys make it, be sure to come back and let me know how it turns out!
You Will Need:
– Cover paper – cut to 11″ x 6″
– Inside pages (however many you prefer- I used 7 sheets) cut to 4.25″ x 8″
– 2 eyelets (1/8″)
– 11″ of baker’s twine or string
– 2 paper round die cuts – 1″ each
– Eyelet punch (1/8″), eyelet setter, hammer and pad
– Stapler and staples
– Paper scorer (or use something else with a flat edge)
Score a 1.5″ line from the right side of your cover sheet.
Now score 4.75″ in from the left side of your cover sheet.
Hop on over The Creative Place for the rest of the instructions!
Good luck and Happy Crafting!
Are you receiving our emails? Why not? Enter your email and subscribe today! You'll score my FREE Simple Budget Spreadsheet just for being a subscriber! Its the exact one I use for our budget!