This post is Sponsored post by Lunchbox.
Calling all Texas BMX fans! H-E-B has an awesome event that I’d love to tell you about! This week, starting May 16, make sure you make room on your calendar for the AXE Dare To Do Event sponsored by H-E-B! This is the perfect time for any BMX fan to get out and check out some awesome goodies! Head to your local H-E-B before the event and purchase any AXE product. Take your receipt to the Dare To Do Event and You could meet Texas’ own Morgan Wade (Silver Medalist, 2014 Austin X-Games BMX Big Air), meet other Extreme athletes plus have a chance to win some awesome prizes!
AXE products are a staple in our home. We often have teenage family visit so I make sure to keep it in stock, plus my Tom loves the hair products! I can’t keep them on my stockpile shelves because they get used so quickly! My teenage cousin refuses to use anything else because, and I quote, “AXE just makes me feel better.” In other words, he feels more confident and more outgoing that he looks his best when he uses AXE products.
Want to win a $25.00 H-E-B gift card? Follow Adventures in Coupons on Twitter! I will post a message asking for re-tweets! Just re-tweet to enter! Complete giveaway rules are below:
Those who attend will also be entered to win tickets to an extreme sports event in Austin, Tx plus many different door prizes at the different store locations! The grand prize includes: “A 3 day Experience Pass (worth $109) that includes 1 wristband good for all 3 days to gain access to COTA grounds which includes festivals and all live music including the new Infield Super Stage.” Sounds like an awesome win to me!
Event locations and times are:
- May 16 (3:00 – 5:00) – 5601 Bandera Rd., San Antonio, TX 78238
- May 17 (3:00 – 5:00) – 10718 Potranco Rd., San Antonio, TX 78251
- May 29 (3:00 – 5:00) – 26500 Kuykendahl Rd., The Woodlands, TX 77389
- May 30 (4:00 – 6:00) – 6900 Brodie Ln., Austin, TX 78745
- May 31 (1:00 – 3:00) – 500 Canyon Ridge Dr., Austin, TX 78753
To make this event even sweeter, AXE is offering a $2.00 off coupon! To learn more about the event, watch styling videos and redeem $2.00 off digital coupon, visit the H-E-B Dare To Do Website! Sounds like so much fun and an awesome way to save!
Say YES to our emails! Score great financial tips, frugal living tricks, good food and more right to your email!
We hate spam as much as you do and will never sell or rent your email address. You will receive up to 2 emails per week from Six Dollar Family and can unsubscribe at any time.
Click here to learn how you can create a money making blog too!
Tired and feeling like there is more to life? Premium nutrition is your answer! Thrive with me! Click here to read my 8 week Thrive experience review!
Latest posts by Stacy Barr (see all)
- DIY Makeup Brush Cleaner – Easy Way to Clean Makeup Brushes Naturally - October 25, 2016
- Emergency Preparedness – How to Store Emergency Water for Cleaning (Without Having to Dip into Your Drinking Water) - October 24, 2016
- Preparedness Gift Ideas – 31 Gift Ideas for Preppers On Your List - October 24, 2016