Valentine’s Day is right around the corner and now days, it’s all about showing that special someone that you love them. Some do it with flowers, some with candy and jewelry, but for a lot of us? There’s no better way than with a DIY craft that they can use to decorate their home year after year! A DIY Home Decor gift is something that each year, they’ll look back on and remember that it was made, and given with love! If you’re like me though, you easily get stuck for ideas!
These 15 decor ideas are all fantastic for gift giving or for decorating your own home with a special love themed decoration or two. I especially adore the “love blocks” and the “Faith, Hope and Love” spindles. I think they’re above and beyond what you could find for decor in the store and I can just about guarantee they’re cheaper too!
15 DIY Valentine’s Day Decor Ideas
Take a look at the links below. I’m positive you’ll love each and every idea! They’re all awesome! If you happen to find a link that no longer works, would you leave me a comment and let me know? It would be appreciated! Enjoy!
1. No-Sew Chevron Valentine Pillow from Uncommon Designs
2. Repurposed Pringles Cans for Valentine’s Day from Stockpiling Moms
3. DIY Arrow Wreath from Illi Style
4. Conversation Valentine Treat Holders from Crafts by Amanda
5. Valentine’s Day Countdown from Occasionally Crafty
6. Framed Heart Arrow from A Night Owl Blog
7. DIY Valentine Garland from Stockpiling Moms
8. Valentine’s Day Mini Mobile from Dollar Store Crafts
9. LOVE Cubes from Crafts ‘n Coffee
10. Valentine’s Day Heart Sun Catchers from Juggling Act Mama
11. DIY Valentine Balloon Topiary from Second Chance to Dream
12. DIY Pink Love Frame from Savings Lifestyle
13. Valentine Apothecary Jars from Uncommon Designs
14. Valentine Rosette Heart Door Decoration from Crafts by Amanda
15. Love Book Page Pennant Banner from Creative Green Living
Say YES to our emails! Score great financial tips, frugal living tricks, good food and more right to your email!
We hate spam as much as you do and will never sell or rent your email address. You will receive up to 2 emails per week from Six Dollar Family and can unsubscribe at any time.
Click here to learn how you can create a money making blog too!
Tired and feeling like there is more to life? Premium nutrition is your answer! Thrive with me! Click here to read my 8 week Thrive experience review!
Latest posts by Stacy Barr (see all)
- DIY Makeup Brush Cleaner – Easy Way to Clean Makeup Brushes Naturally - October 25, 2016
- Emergency Preparedness – How to Store Emergency Water for Cleaning (Without Having to Dip into Your Drinking Water) - October 24, 2016
- Preparedness Gift Ideas – 31 Gift Ideas for Preppers On Your List - October 24, 2016