If you’re throwing an awesome Halloween party, you’ll want to be sure that you serve a few creepy, but awesome snacks! Kids love creepy and adults do too! The one thing that can make or break your Halloween party is the food that you serve. Let’s face it. No one goes to one to be served sandwiches and kool-aid. No! They want creepy and gross treats to fit the season! The great thing about these types of treats is that most of them aren’t difficult to make at all! It just takes being able to see things a tad bit differently than you normally do. Take these 15 Creepy Halloween Treats for instance. They’re creative, they’re gross and best of all? They’re perfect for your next creepy party!
I looked through a ton of different creepy Halloween recipes and these are the ones that really stood out to me! They’ll be a fantastic treat at your party or even just to scare up a good time with the kids on a weekend! Some of these are gruesome, some are creepy and some are just plain fun! No matter which you choose to go with, I’m positive that your kids and even that you will all have a smashing good time!
15 Creepy Halloween Treats
- Friday the 13th Jason Mask Cupcakes
- Kitty Litter Cake
- White Chocolate Ghost Twinkies
- Creepy Band-Aid Treats
- Jello Brain
- Frog Egg Lemonade
- Edible Earwax on a Swab Treat
- Gruesome Green Toes Treat
- Zombie Brain Cookies
- Bloody Halloween S’Mores
- Spooky Eye Cake Pops
- Spider Web Chocolate Cake
- Haunted Halloween Ghost Brownies
- Boneyard Cupcakes
- Baked Vanilla Mummy Doughnuts
Say YES to our emails and grab a FREE copy of The Ultimate Guide to Cutting Your Household Expenses! We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe. You will receive up to 5 emails per week from Six Dollar Family.
Click here to learn how I made over $100,000 blogging in 2016!
Latest posts by Stacy Barr (see all)
- 5 Ways to Make Chores Easier for Your Kids - February 21, 2017
- This DIY Mouthwash Will Make Your Mouth Sing! - February 20, 2017
- This Girl Scout Cookies Recipe for Thin Mint Truffles is a Tried and True Favorite! - February 17, 2017