I love Halloween. There’s just something about the “air” of the season and besides, is there anything more fun that being able to dress up as someone or something that you’re not? Buying costumes can be so expensive though. Really, the last thing I want to do is spend $20 or more on a costume that my Emma will only wear once. In other words, I am a huge fan of DIY Halloween costumes. Sure, there are some that are over complicated and take a ton of time, but the best ones? They’re quick, easy and clever. These 10 clever DIY costumes are some of my favorites for kids. They’ll all super cute and easy to do. I’m sure you’ll love them as much as I do!
10 Clever DIY Costumes
- DIY Bee Costume
- DIY Princess Anna from Frozen Costume
- DIY Dragon Costume
- DIY Spacegirl Costume
- DIY $1 Paper Doll Costume
- DIY Disney Brave Merida Costume
- DIY Mega Bloks Halloween Costume
- DIY Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Costume
- DIY Buzz Lightyear Costume
- DIY Princess Elsa from Frozen Costume
If making your own Halloween costume isn’t your “thing,” check out HalloweenCostumes.com – They have a HUGE selection and they’re awesome costumes!
Say YES to our emails and grab a FREE copy of The Ultimate Guide to Cutting Your Household Expenses! We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe. You will receive up to 5 emails per week from Six Dollar Family.
Click here to learn how I made over $100,000 blogging in 2016!
Ready to take your blog to the next level? You need a mentor! Let me help you reach your blogging goals!
Latest posts by Stacy Barr (see all)
- Easy Fruit and Yogurt Bites Recipe - January 20, 2017
- Personal Budget – How to Save on Medical Bills with Telehealth - January 19, 2017
- How to Make Money Blogging with the Blog of Your Dreams - January 18, 2017